|Skyartec WASP100 Nano CPX 3 AXIS flybarless Burshless version - BTF|
Thank you for purchasing SKYARTEC WASP NANO CPX Brushless helicopter which is considered high-perfermance,easy control,stable,durable and light weight. WASP NANO CPX adopts with 3-axis gyro system, incredible real-time responding in any 3D stunt flying. Furthermore,it offers good stability and agility with configurating LCD 2.4GHz 7CH radio control , adopt 1410-11000KV Brushless high-powered motor and 12A Brushless Esc .
- The fuselage adopt strong, durable, special plastics.
- Hi-performance 3-axis flybarless system by SKYARTEC provides with much more stability, functionality and capability.
- Amazingly compact all-in-one and lightweight design will guarantee you the most fresh and exciting flight experience.
- Advanced configuration helps you control the helicopter precisely and have the incredible real-time response which performing a variety of stunt flying skills.
- 5-in-one board integrating receiver, 3-Axis gyro, servo, main brushed ESC, tail brushed ESC.
- AFree to change flight mode: (Long press the button on receiver, handsoff after the indicator light change color. Blue light is for beginner flight mode, red light is for 3D flight mode).
Main rotor dia: 240mm
Tail rotor dia: 36mm
Motor pinion gear: 8T
Main drive gear: 67T
Flying weight: 48g
1. All signal wire connectors must be connected correct as required, otherwise will result failure of receiving remote signal, even receiver burnt and so on serious consequences.
2. To avoid the knob broken, it needs to use the special configured adjust pen when adjusting all knobs.
3. When code-pairing, helicopter must be satic placed horizontal position.
4. When boot should follow the principle of “turn on the transmitter first then power on the plane”. After turn on the transmitter, power on the plane within 10 seconds, receiver’s indicator light start flashing slow about 1~3 seconds, which means it is receiving the signal.If the light not on, it means receiving no signal, code-pairing is needed. Indicator light flash fast after receiving signal, which means the gyro is initializing. If the red light turn to constant light, and sound the mechanical voice of servo reset, which means the receiver start to work.