The SPRacingF3 gives you all the features you need for the heart of your aircraft, whether you're into FPV racing, acrobatic flying or aerial photography it's perfect. Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
The SPRacingF3 runs the open-source Cleanflight flight control (FC) software which has an ever-growing community of friendly developers and users. Being open-source means that you too can contribute to the system.
Cleanflight comes with a detailed manual that is reviewed and maintained by the Cleanflight developers and community. No more out-of-date wiki pages and second-hand information.
The hardware was designed by the lead developer of Cleanflight to be more capable than the previous-generation STM32F1-based boards after hearing feedback from the Cleanflight users, contributors and top-pilots.
- 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes.
- Weight ~6 grams.
- STM32F303 CPU, 72Mhz inc FPU
- High-Capacity Flash (Acro and Deluxe)
- MPU6050 accelerometer/gyro.
- MS5611 barometer (Deluxe only).
- HMC5883 compass (Deluxe only).
- MicroUSB socket.
- 2x 8pin JST-SH sockets (PPM, PWM, SERIAL RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND).
- 8x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections.
- 2x 4pin though-holes for pin headers for 2x serial ports.
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for battery voltage.
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for buzzer.
- 1x 4pin JST-SH socket for I2C.
- 1x 4pin JST-SH socket for SWD debugging.
- 1 x SP Racing Deluxe Version flight controller integrate OSD
- 1 x Protective case
- 1 x Programmer
- 4 x Connection cable
Download the SPRacing F3 Manual here.